My dog was recently given a Blue Buffalo Lamb and Apple Stix treat. I was unaware that she was given the treat and been violently ill ever since. It started out with vomiting. She was then gassy, both burping and flatulence for a few days and now we've moved on to explosive diarrhea. I am floored that a treat could make her so ill. She's on a special diet and shouldn't have been given the treat but still should have been easily able to handle it. What exactly is in these treats to make animals so sick. I've read through hundreds of reviews where animals are extremely sick and DYING from this low quality food. Why hasn't it been taken off the shelves? I'm disgusted. I'm glad I don't buy products like this anymore. I'm beyond upset that someone gave this poison to her. Shame on Blue Buffalo.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *