This microwave began to have paint peel off the bottom of the inside of the microwave. After that, the microwave began to spark when turned on. Now, not only am I required to buy a new microwave but I also have to pay a $25 fee to dispose of this piece of junk. I called customer service at 800-828-9020 & they would do nothing to assist me with this problem other than to say that I should dispose of their product. Think twice about buying this product.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *