So here's the update. GM has agreed to repurchase the vehicle. I am now waiting on a confirmation date and the final offer. After 5 long weeks I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I do not know if me reporting GM to BBB (Better Business Bureau) AutoLine Group has anything to do with their quick response or if my multiple calls per day or annoying email have anything to do with it.
I am now on first name basis with the service manager at the dealership and I must say he has been so much help throughout this entire process. My advice to anyone out there is to be persistent and don't back down, someone will listen. Hold them responsible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *