I have to return this supplement – my cardiologist said it would be dangerous for me to take. All I want is to return for maybe a refund – I need the information (Address) to return it. Help.


GySgt. Lew Souder, USMC/Ret.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *