I ordered Chicken fingers and fries, I started eating on the way home. Once I got home I put the fries and chicken in the finger box. As I was eating I looked at a chicken finger that looked strange. And to my surprised it was a roach cooked in the finger. I got sick and threw up. Took the food back to Hardee's showed the Manger, and they still taking orders. This was very disturbing and a health issue. I stop one mother and daughter. He gave me a district Manger number that was a joke. I have pictures and videos to proof everything. This is not over.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *