I don't need to use profanity, although I wanted too, ok, I bought an 8 piece meal in lake Havasu City Arizona, I grabbed a biscuit out of the box, as I was driving and hungry, i took a big bite and then I almost choked on what I thought somehow was a bone, it wasn't a bone it was a screw with a knob off of your equipment, now I know you need to hurry meals along, BUT PLEASE TEACH YOUR EMPLOYEES TO LOOOK BEFORE THEY JUST THROW THINGS IN,, IT CIOULD COST ME OR SOMEONE ELSE A SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *