I bought a LG Over the oven Microwave about two years ago. It just suddenly started to burn the roof of the microwave after normal use. The is a hazard and this product should have been recalled as when I called they knew all about it. I've been trying to work with LG Customer Support to get a service provider to fix it as they will not replace it. It's been about a month now. Very incapable Customer Support. I will never buy another LG product. And I will also tell everyone not to buy their products.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *