In the ever changing dog food market I wanted to feed my dogs something very nutritious and palatable. We chose Natural Balance's Synergy for our 11 yo Chocolate Lab and 2 yo Pomeranian. They ate the first few kibble enthusiastically. However, after just a few bites they started picking it out and dropping it on the floor. After a couple days of trying to change them over, they refused to eat, developed diarrhea, HORRIBLE gas and vomiting. I called the store where we purchased it and was able to exchange it for their regular food. A couple days on rice and chicken and they are nearly back to normal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *